- P4/C-based Programming Model - In this model, either a P4-only or a mix of P4 and C-based datapaths can be developed and programmed into the hardware using the IDE. This model also supports the ability to integrate C-based applications through a sandbox in a P4 datapath.
- Host API-based Programming Model - In this model, network data path specific APIs are made available in Linux and x86-based server environments. The API suite includes capability to insert flow rules, configure tunnels and establish policies to dynamically load balance traffic.
- C-based Programming Model - In this model, the programmer can enhance an existing Micro C library function or create a new datapath function that can be programmed into the SmartNIC.
Programmer Studio with SDK version 6.0 for C-based Programming
The Agilio P4C SDK 6.0 accelerates solution time-to-market by providing engineering teams with powerful design and development tools for software customization for the data plane of Netronome’s SmartNICs.
Join the Google Group
Join other Open-NFP researchers and developers in learning, creating, implementing and verifying their ideas on production networking hardware.
- Join the Google Group Join
About Open-NFP Cloud
- About Open-NFP Cloud Read